Our experienced team of electricians are committed to keeping you and your property electrically safe and compliant with the new regulations.
Things to look out for in your home may include some of the following:
- Old non-compliant cabling
- Dangerous old fuse boxes
- Old sockets that get hot when used
- Fuses that blow overloaded circuits
- No main earth stake
- Too many adaptors and power boards
- Wiring done by un-qualified people
Our skilled electricians are simply by calling our normal office number 01768 210241.
You can be assured of a quality, caring and cost effective service for all your needs. At Greenfields Heat and Power we pride ourselves on our professionalism and value the trust our customers place in us by allowing us to work in their homes.
Competitive quotations can be easily arranged for property managers, property investors and homeowners alike for all rewiring, home improvement/extension work along with the following services:
- Security Lighting
- All Aspects of heating repairs
- Metering alterations and relocations
- Domestic security systems
- Domestic phone and data systems
- Lighting and power points
- Spa bath, Garage and Conservatory electrics
- Wiring to house extensions
- New home installations
- Automatic gate systems
As you can see, whether it is adding a socket, lighting point or rewiring your property, we have the experience and knowledge to meet all your requirements. As NICEIC registered electricians you can count on a reliable and quality job however big or small. All work complying with Part P of the building regulations.
In co-operation with our renewable department we can lower your electric bills and your carbon footprint.
Did you know changing your down lights to high efficiency ones will give you the same light but cost less that 25% to run?